Social media is addictive. This is not a mistake but is by design. I’m a week into my month off facebook, twitter and Instagram. This episode is about how I’m doing so far…and also about the biggest failure I’ve experienced as a professional musician.
Some of the topics
- My anxiety has decreased somewhat
- I’m wondering if I can run a business without being on social media
- Being kind to myself even though I failed at something really important to me
Links & Things Mentioned in this episode
- Youtube Chrome extension
- The audiobook I’m listening to right now: Ten arguments for deleting your social media accounts right now – Jaron Lanier
- Primitive Technology on Youtube
Songs from this episode can be downloaded when you join the Nateives Tribe on Patreon
A live version of In The Shadows:
Now it’s your turn:
What do you think? let me know in the comments below, or leave a voice note by clicking the button on the right side of this page. I hope to hear from you…but more, I hope you found something you needed in today’s episode!
Thank you for Getting Naked With Nate ?
See you next week!
Hugs from Thailand
*If anyone knows who to credit for the photo, please tell me!*