This is an episode for anyone who feels left behind sometimes. Life has accelerated to the point where we’ve broken the sound barrier many times over…and yet what is it all for?
In this week’s episode of Getting Naked With Nate:
- We explore this question: why are we moving so fast anyway?
- Some simple practices for slowing down.
- How a stranger on a highway inspired a verse of my song Slow It Down.
- …And a whole lot more
Quick note: leave a review on iTunes so more people can find and enjoy Getting Naked With Nate.
Links, tweetable quotes and other things
- Watch the facebook live video recording of this episode for the raw unedited episode!
- A great article called Time is Short, We Must Move Very Slowly (thanks for sharing, Lily).
- Tune in on Facebook for live recordings of Getting Naked With Nate
It’s your turn, dear listener
What do you think? Do you have anything to add? Share your ideas, feelings, questions or whatever you like in the comments below!
This episode and all my creations are made possible thank to the on-going support of the community of Nateives on Patreon!
Please support this podcast by pledging now at nakedwithnate.com/tribe
Special thanks go to the folk below, who each pledge at least $15 a month so I can focus on creating full-time:
Until next week!
PS: Thanks for listening, and please remember to leave a review on iTunes ?+?+?= ?
Featured Photo by Jakob Owens on Unsplash