Sam Garrett lives his life from his heart and his music is a testament to his clarity of intention. In this episode of Naked with Nate we talk about Sam’s punk roots, how he ended up living in an Ashram, why he has never followed the expected musical path of major record labels and more…
A few of the things Sam and I discuss:
- Mooji, and inspiration from teachers
- Record labels wanting to rewrite Sam’s lyrics
- How music and spirituality saved Sam
- Why skateboarding was his first meditation
- The challenge of being a father
Inspiring quotes from Sam Garrett:You are the self, you are what you're looking for Click To Tweet Music and my spirituality saved me Click To Tweet Grace represents the spark of live Click To Tweet We can find solace by coming together and helping one another Click To Tweet
Quick Note: this podcast is new and it would be a big help if you could subscribe on iTunes and leave a review because then iTunes knows to show the podcast to more people!
Links and Things
- Support Sam’s upcoming album release: nakedwithnate.com/sam
- Mooji is one of Sam’s most precious teachers
- Listen to Sam Garrett on Spotify, Itunes, Soundcloud and youtube
I hope you enjoy this episode as much as I did! Let me know in the comments below, share your thoughts ideas inspirations whatever!
See you next week!
PS: Thanks for listening, and remember to subscribe and leave a review on iTunes if you think these ideas should reach more people (also you’ll be notified about new episodes)