It’s been a tough week, but there’s always hope, right?
Sharing some very personal explorations around my past this week. May it shine light into the parts of you which need love, or may it inspire you to reach out and support someone you love in their own shadow-walking.
Things I chat about (and links to them)
- How trauma can carry in the DNA through generations, here and here are two articles about that (love to know your thoughts on this)
- Briefly touch on the exciting new book by Michael Pollan, which talks about the potential of psychedelics to save humanity.
- Three unreleased home recordings of mine (download them and support the podcast here)
- Watch the incredible documentary The Work, trailer here and full movie here, about healing trauma in a maximum security prison (and so much more)!
- What the most consistent thing I’ve created has been for the last months!
- Some of the ways I need help in my life (feel free to reach out) ?
- How excited I am to have Chris Ryniak on the podcast!
- And more, go listen, I love ya…
Now it’s your turn:
What do you think? Comment below or leave a voice note by clicking the button on the right side of this page.
Hearing from you is a ‘making my day’ kind of experience for me, every time, so don’t be shy (or do, I accept you just as you are).
Mainly, I hope you find something you need in today’s episode, and I’d love to hear about it if you do!
Thank you for Getting Naked With Nate! ?
See you next week!
Hugs and love from the farm in South Africa